What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to start roasted corn business
- Learn how to cook and serve roasted corn, baked potatoes, etc
- Learn how to get free training from an existing corn roaster
- How to find festivals and events (resources by states)
- Start up costs of a corn roaster business (break-down)
- Learn how to make money by renting your corn roaster
- Learn the start up costs of a corn roaster business
- Learn why you should start a corn roasting business
- Interesting video links from various corn roasters
- Learn the secret of getting into big festivals
- Learn how to finance if you do not have money
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Start Roasted Corn Business scores 72.80/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.quantummedianw.com/corn_CB, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $14.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: quantummedianw.com you’ll also be taken through to quantummedianw.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)